Weather HD (by Clear Day®) is an elegant
weather app that made its debut on iPhone and iPad with its unique way of presenting weather through stunning videos.
Weather HD for Mac is tailored and specifically designed for Mac OS X. And with weather maps (including animated NOAA
radar), severe alerts and quick access to weather through menu bar, Clear Day makes a perfect balance of features you
would need for knowing the weather on your Mac.
"Weather HD elevates the user, placing her at cloud level for a hushed real-time weather tableau that puts the web's goofy sunshine-rain-cloud icons to shame." - The New York Times in reviewing Clear Day for the iPad!
• Accurate weather forecast all-around the world supporting more than 2.5 million locations
• Severe weather warnings right from National Weather Service and MeteoAlarm (USA & Europe)
• Stunning high-definition animations that depict the weather conditions
• Animated NOAA Radar map covering the contiguous US, Australia, and Canada.
• Quick menu in the toolbar for quick access to the current weather conditions and alerts
• Detailed moon phases information including sunrise and sunset
• On-screen world clock showing every city's local time
• Weather data provided by world-class weather provider The Weather Underground
• 7-day and 3-hourly forecasts
• Precipitation and Humidity details
• Wind Chill and Heat Index
• Sunrise and Sunset
• Fahrenheit/Celsius and Miles/Kilometers
WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING
• Featured by Apple as app of the week!
• "The animations in Clear Day for Mac look simply stunning. I'm running the app on a 15-inch MacBook Pro and it just looks incredible" - TUAW: The Unofficial Apple Weblog.
• "Clear Day Will Change the Way You Get Your Forecast on the Mac" - CultofMac
• "This is a fantastic looking weather app for the Mac that combines beautiful interface elements with a cool window that displays animated views of the current weather conditions. It actually makes me want to check my weather even more often." - The Next Web.
• To add a city, click on Preferences, and in the window that pops up, click the "Add New City" button below the list of cities.
• To delete a city, click on Preferences, select a city, and click on the "Delete Selected City" button below the list of cities.
Upgrade to the full version to enjoy:
• No ads
• Adding unlimited cities
• Real-time severe weather alerts notifications
• Weather condition displayed right on your menu icon
If you have any questions, suggestions or encounter problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ClearDay. Become a fan on Facebook: www.facebook.com/goClearDay.
If you like Clear Day, please leave us a review on the Mac App Store. Your support would greatly help.