Facebook released the new web based version
of Messenger for your browser, but wouldn't it be great if you could wrap it up into its own standalone application?
webMessenger For Facebook does exactly that - it simply pulls out the Messenger web app and turns it into a dedicated OS
X app. It works just like the Messenger web app, but works standalone without needing a browser.
• 100% standalone. No browser needed.
• Supports opening links in your default browser.
• Supports uploading of photos and files.
• Supports dock badge notifications for unread messages.
• Full support for Facebook stickers and emoji.
• It's web Messenger ... in an app!
Please contact support if you have any comments, suggestions or issues. We take great pride in our products, and will go above and beyond to support our customers. You can reach support at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by visiting our website at http://emediadesigns.com/.