xCSV is a simple CSV editor for OS
The CSV format is a common used file format to store and exchange tabular data. Almost all spreadsheet and database apps (e.g. Excel and Numbers) support the format. Unfortunately, not all CSV files are made equal. There are differences either in record delimiter, character encoding, decimal separator or quote style. These differences can lead to serious errors.
xCSV handles these issues automatically. It detects the specifications of a CSV file for you and displays its contents in a table view. Using xCSV is the easy way to create, edit and convert CSV files.
- Open files and autodetect the format specifications
- Edit the contents in a grid base user interface
- Drag and drop rows to other files
- Drag or copy rows
- Convert the existing file to different format specifications (e.g. record delimiter)
- Export as JSON, XML
- Search and find a desired text