ZipMounter is a utility for mounting archive files as local disks on your Mac.
Open and view archive files (zip, rar, 7-zip, gzip, tar, bz2, etc.) in Finder, as if they are removable disks connected to your computer.
• Mount archive files as local disks / volumes
• View the directory structure without unarchiving
• Preview / open files / dirs in the archive like regular files
• Integrates seamlessly with Finder
• Supports zip, rar, 7-zip, gzip, tar, bz2, xz, cab and many other formats
Q: How to mount archive files?
A: You can mount archive files in the following ways:
1. Right click on an archive file in Finder -> Open With -> ZipMounter.
2. Or, click on the ZipMounter menu bar icon -> Mount Archive.
3. Or, drag and drop archive files to the ZipMounter menu bar icon.
Q: Differences between ZipMounter Lite and the full version?
A: ZipMounter Lite supports one archive at a time, while the full version supports unlimited archives.
Feedbacks are welcome: