"Alizay, pirate girl" is an artful blend of story, game and cartoon
In this version, you can read and play the first 7 pages of this highly interactive story.
If you enjoy it, buy the full version in one click.
RealKidsApps.com (5/5) : if you are looking for an interactive children’s story app based on a pirate theme, this is the one!
AppySmarts.com (94/100) : Beautiful, vibrant illustrations and animations. Interactions and puzzles complementing the storyline.
KirkusReview.com : (one Kirkus star) "Lucky for app bargain hunters, this one's got it all: a plucky heroine, a funny parrot, lots of treasure and more..."
AppPicker.com : "I found the story to be a lot of fun thanks to the characters and all the interactive features"
GamesFiends.com (8.5/10) : "It’s a cute and charming family-friendly story. The kids loved it"
Captain Rubberfoot and his crew are looking for the fabulous treasure of Wind Rose Island. What secret does it
contain? Who is this mysterious Master of the winds?
Discover "Alizay, pirate girl" and go into an original story, full of action and humor.
With the reader's active participation, Alizay will solve the riddles of the fabulous treasure of Wind Rose Island,
but will she realize her dearest wish?
All aboard! Set sail for adventure!
Many trials and tribulations await you:
* Cross a river full of crocodiles
* Listen to monkeys and then play their songs
* Clean the ghost ship's hold
* Crush an army of crabs
* Put together a puzzle
* Drawing, scratching, rubbing and many others ways of actively participating...
"Alizay, pirate girl" will appeal to kids aged 4 to 10
Set the difficulty level depending on your child’s age
Use the camera, microphone and gyroscope in a new way!
Share a moment of adventure with your child, on tablet or smartphone.
A major surprise awaits you at the end of the story...
* 25 beautifully presented interactive 3D pages
* 9 games
* 3 levels of difficulty according to age
* Voices and text in both English and French
* 25 minutes to share and enjoy as a family
* 2 play modes: "Read to me" or "Read by myself"
* 4 challenges to (help) unlock a "surprise" game
* Wonderfully illustrated with funny and colorful characters
* Reading pleasure improved by the discovery of numerous interactive elements
* An original score for your listening pleasure
Discover our applications :
Interactive stories for kids aged 4 to 10:
- The Witch With No Name
- The Little Witch at School
- Is the Witch in Love?
- Peepo and the Unfinished Story
- Alizay, Pirate Girl
- Victor's cold! (2 to 5)
Edutainment apps for under 7 year-olds:
- Cricket Kids: Opposites
- Cricket Kids: School Day
- Cricket Kids: Christmas Presents
About Slim Cricket:
Slim Cricket develops original apps to help kids' imaginations flourish.
The apps are fully interactive to up the fun factor.
We use tablet and smartphone technology to add a dash of magic (camera, mike, gyroscope, etc.)
Our apps contain no commercials, and internal parental controls are in place to prevent your child from making a purchase.
Keep up-to-date with the latest Slim Cricket happenings at:
* Website: www.slimcricket.com
* Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/SlimCricketBook
* Twitter : @SlimCricketBook
If you have any issues with the app, please contact us at email@example.com or check our FAQs: http://www.slimcricket.com/Support.html
|Alizay, pirate girl|
|The Witch With No Name|
|Peepo and the Unfinished Story|
|Is the Witch in Love?|
|The Little Witch at School|
|Cricket Kids: Christmas Presents|
|Cricket Kids: School Day|
|Cricket Kids: Opposites|
|The Witch and the Christmas Spirit|