One of "the best apps of the week" – gizmodo.br
"If you are into brainteasers & puzzles, you can’t miss this one." – nokiapoweruser.com
"These games are a ton of fun to play and I don’t imagine that this app will remain free forever, so get the great deal while you still can." – Shanda de Vries, poketmeta.com
BMG is the acclaimed developer of unique and beautifully crafted brainteasers for all ages. Now, enjoy the complete set of BMG puzzles in one compact package. Inside it you will find:
• TRIANGULA. Connect dots with lines and make triangles, trying to cover more area than your opponent.
• ORIENTILE. Connect dots with lines and make two-square rectangles ("tiles"), trying to claim more squares than your opponent.
• PAIRANOIA. An addictive strategy game inspired by Qwirkle, it is as simple as matching colors and shapes, but also requires tactical maneuvers and well-planned strategy.
• TURBO TILES. A game with a "twist". Rotate tiles and align identically colored shapes. The object of the game is to get all shapes properly aligned in as few rotations as possible.
• BRAINY CELLS. An original memory puzzle where your goal is to uncover objects hidden in the grid in the shortest time possible.
• PERMUTILE. One-of-a-kind strategic swapping puzzle.
•QUADRATA. Connect dots with lines and make 2×2 rectangles ("quads"), trying to claim more squares than your opponent.
• TRIOMINO. Place three-square blocks on the grid. Clear the grid by strategically placing identically colored squares next to each other.
• ORBUS. The latest installment in the BMG's connect-the-dots series. Only this time it's disconnect-the-dots!
• SHARP EYE. A fast-paced shape and color recognition game.
• SWOP. Swap tiles and align identically colored shapes. The object of the game is to get all shapes properly aligned in as few rotations as possible.
• SYMBOLICA. Swap tiles and solve the puzzle in as few steps as possible. The puzzle is solved when any two horizontally or vertically adjacent tiles share exactly one common attribute - either same symbol or same color, but not both.
• ROKU-EN. The object of the game is to stack the required number of cards so that every disk fits into a circle of the same color, and to do it as fast as possible.