You are a digital superhero controlled by a scientist, who must be able to recover LarsOtek’s new mainframe system - taken over by hackers.
The game is a 2D side scrolling game, and actually a combination of a action-shooter game and a puzzle game, where each enemy is a puzzle itself. The more effective you can kill the enemy, the more points you will get.
The game let's you control Binary Man, fight through bugs, chunks and blocks of data in a digital world to reach your
destination. It starts quite simple, but gets harder and harder. Many are saying it can remind of an old C64 game when
it comes to style and difficulty.
Each level is rated with five stars, where a one star is bad, and five stars is perfect and stored both offline and online (if connected).
The trial mode gives you access to the first four levels for free.
Binary Man gives you:
- Each level is a part of the story
- World map with 6 worlds
- Total of 26 levels
- Many enemies, each a puzzle on it's own
- Rated performance with starts, both local and online high scores for each level
Whats new in Version 1.2
- Removed the passing score. You can now complete a level by just surviving.
- Changed the producer logo
- Fixed minor bugs
Whats new in Version 1.1
- Redueced the pass-score on multiple levels making it easier to unlock new levels (but it's still just as hard as before to get 5-stars)
- Training room/how-to where you can practise taking out enemies
- Show mission objective when level start
- Fixed the timing issues on the ending-scene
- Corrected typos
- Minor bugs
Binary Man is a game by Wilhelmsen Studios
- Created by Petri Wilhelmsen
- Comic is created by Paul Wilhelmsen
- Music is produced by Egil Hasting and Andreas Skaarung