Play this classic game with another person on your phone or try your chess skills against a computer, playing either black or white.
This game is designed for cases where you and your friend, who loves to play chess with you, got together, but it just happened you had no chess set handy. No problem, because you have your phone with you, which has Chess 4 2 installed!
Some of the features are:
- When the game is closed, the state is saved so next time the game is open, it shows previous board state;
- Optional highlighting of last move as well as valid moves makes it easier for beginners to play;
- Check, checkmate and stalemate (draw) conditions are automatically detected;
- Supports "undo move" all the way to the game start;
- Supports "redo move" in the human-to-human mode;
- Computer opponent and ability to specify difficulty level;
- Export the game at any moment in PGN format;
- Screen lock is disabled by default, and can be re-enabled from the settings page;
- Supports non-standard starting positions such as Fischer Random and King's Corner;
- Allows to specify various handicap levels for both black and white;
We are working on making this game better, so do expect updates! Feature requests are welcome as well and can be submitted from the setting page.