Chess online and offline * Analyse games * Training of elementary tactics * Play over games * Read PGN ebooks
- Analyze chess matches with the powerful engine Gull 3.
- Play Chess against the computer or online on FICS.
- Improve your tactical skills by solving puzzles and track your progress through statistical analysis.
- Learn by replaying and analyzing annotated chess games.
- Read chess books and instantly play over the moves on screen
- Get chess tournament news and play over the games.
- Contains the chess ebooks 'Chess Fundamentals' by Jose Capablanca and 'Das Schachspiel' by Siegbert Tarrasch
The free version is limited in some advanced features such as exporting and importing games and in the extent of the ebooks and tactic collections.
- Search for games containing the current position in 'Analyse Game'
- Display game data in comment field
- Fix: Castle rights in setup position dialog
- 200 additional puzzles
- Fixed issue with rated FICS challange
- Additional game meta data (elo und team)
- Some new puzzles
- Switch colors while playing a game vs. the engine
- Play the position of the current game against the engine
- Additional free tactics
- Fix of some errors in the PGN-parser, the play vs. engine module and the FICS module
- Added news page with chess tournaments and the possibility to play over the games
- Additional free chapters of the ebooks 'Chess Fundamentals' and 'Das Schachspiel'
- Loading PGN-Files in the free Version
If you enjoy using Chess4Mobile, please take a minute to leave us a nice review. It really helps!