Dice Calculator is an invaluable assistant at the gaming table when you don't want to carry around a lot of dice, or lookup every roll on your character. Basic algebraic formulas can be entered using standard dice notation (i.e. 4d6+2) and the calculator will roll the random results. Additionally, you can save and name your formulas, and even group them in different profiles to support multiple games or characters!
Great for role-playing games such as Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, Gamma World, etc...
Support for (H)ighest and (L)owest dice (e.g. 2d20H will roll two twenty sided dice and keep the highest one, 4d6H3 will roll four, six-sided dice and keep the highest 3.
Also includes a Virtual Table so you can share your rolls with your fiends!
- Stored Formulas now allow for a description and a type for better organization
- Better panel support for portrait and landscape modes
- When rolling from a stored formula, the name of the formula is presented in the results
- Added a detailed roll history, along with calculations and name of formula rolled
- Added an about dialog that gives a quick overview and a link to the website for full documentation and privacy statements
- Added a lightweight virtual table so you can share your rolls with friends
The following features were added with the previous update...
- Settings dialog to control the volume of the keyboard clicks
- Support for (H)ighest and (L)owest dice (e.g. 2d20H will roll two twenty sided dice and keep the highest one, 4d6H3 will roll four, six-sided dice and keep the highest 3.
- Splash screen was update to match the theme of the application better.
- Added Fudge Dice support (e.g. 4dF)