DOSBox emulator port for Windows Phone. Not all DOS games are supported (due to the ARM CPU performance and hardware limitations) but a lot of good old games (including Sierra's quests, Warcraft, Heroes of Might & Magic and many more) are working fine. Its also possible to run Windows 3.1 and Windows 95 on phone!
Unfortunately, Microsoft blocked direct access to sd-cards for the store apps. If you still want direct access to sd-card (and avoid files synchronization) please find my post on xda-developers.com forum and sideload the app.
I recommend to use BT keyboard and mouse with the emulator. Also, XBox & MOGA controllers are supported.
HAVE A NICE DOS :)
- fixed issue with non-US keyboard layouts
- fixed "Enter" key for CU
- Windows 10 UWP version released
- basic Continuum support
- extended Continuum support (for full version only)
- XBox One controller support (for full version only)
- extended support of MOGA controllers
- fixed many bugs and added a lot of improvements