Come to Dr. Panda’s Restaurant and cook delicious food for the animal guests!
* SmartAppsForKids – “Awesome and affordable app that preschoolers will love”
* TheiMums – “This app is a great one for practicing fine motor skills, routines and sequencing as well as interacting with a variety of animals and taking their orders.”
* BestAppsForKids – “A perfect example of when everything comes together perfectly – design, fun, interaction, great price, and within a kid-safe environment.”
In this app, kids will be introduced to cooking through fun and exciting mini-games. They will be exposed to a wide range of foods as Dr. Panda has a recipe book which contains 10 different dishes and drinks. Among many others, it includes pizza, apple pie, corn soup, Chinese wok and fruit milkshakes.
For kids, this game combines meal time with fun time, without any mess!
To prepare all of these delicious things, kids will complete varied activities such as slicing, frying, toasting, mixing and baking. Besides preparing and serving food, they will also have fun while feeding the animals, decorating the dining rooms, cleaning the tables, and recycling garbage.
- 8 adorable animal guests to serve and feed
- Learn the basics of cooking with Dr. Panda’s 10 recipes
- Learn to help with the housework via 3 additional mini-games
- Touch & Discover: Fantastic artwork, fun animations and sounds
- Kid-Friendly: Easy-to-use interface and no reading required
- Kids Safe: No third party advertisement or any in-app purchase
About Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a developer of games for kids. We develop games with educational values that help kids understand life and the world around them. All of our games are safe and do not contain inappropriate content, in-app purchases or any third-party advertising.
If you’d like to know more about us and how we design games for kids visit our website www.drpandagames.com/about. If you have any questions feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/drpandagames) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/drpandagames) or Instagram www.instagram.com/drpandagames.