Erin: The Last Aos Sí [e:s 'ʃi:] is a challenging experience that combines tactical turn-based combat with RPG elements. Set in mythical Scotland, the game follows Erin on her quest to defeat Balor, The God of Blight and save the world from ultimate destruction.
If you enjoy fantasy worlds, Celtic mythology, deep turn-based tactical combat that requires well thought out strategy, hordes of monsters, powerful spells, RPG elements, rewarding loot and challenging gameplay, you will love this game.
- Fluid turn-based combat
- Deep tactical system
- Skill-based spell casting
- Light RPG elements and progression system. Level-up and improve your abilities
- Challenging battles with clever enemies
- Difficult bosses
- Rewarding loot
- Interactive bestiary and spell book
- Tons of spells and charms that use the power of water, earth, energy, air and fire elements
- Dozens of monster types
- Over 15 different environments
- Based on Celtic mythology and both real and fictitious places in Scotland
- Really long campaign
- Epic orchestral soundtrack
- Cheesy live action intro :)
- Pixel art graphics
Are you having problems? Get in touch at http://www.danielfranko.com/contact.html.
Stay tuned on Google+ and Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter:
Do you like the 'behind the scenes' stuff? Take a look at:
|Erin: The Last Aos Sí|