Futuron is an action RPG in initial development, produced by a small team and totally independent.
The game tells the story of Otto and Ana, who due to a shift in the axis of the earth, living in a future desertic, however, Otto discovers the existence of a machine that can control the weather and rain, with the help of his sister, goes in search of this machine to bring rain to his village.
The game's story takes place in NOD, a lawless land, which is actually the remains of the city of São Paulo in the late XXII many years after the devastation of a weapon created by the government with the Project Juno. With a screenplay inspired by dystopian fiction, based on conspiracy theories, alien relations, and above all the human aspects in dealing with adverse situations. What is right or wrong? What criteria should weigh our choices?
* This game not run in windows phones with 256MB of RAM memory
* BUGS AND UPDATES - 06/09/2013
- Tutorials were inserted to teach new players about the game commands
- Implemented a box updates the main menu to talk to the players about what we are doing and our next steps
- Was placed title in all the menu items while keeping the icons
- Performance was improved
- Improved the last image of the HQ in Portuguese because I was small fonts are hard to read
* BUGS AND UPDATES - 5/11/2013
-> Fixed bugs on Lumia 620
- Black persons
- Comic book close with exception
-> Fixed bugs on Windows Phone 7
- Memory control with load by ondemand
* BUGS AND UPDATES - 5/5/2013
- Fixed bug in action button.
- Improves models Otto and Ana
- Battle system improved.
- Implemented auto save.
- Improvement to hold weapons.
- Updated the camera, got closer.