Futoshiki is a challenging puzzle game from Japan, similar to Sudoku.
It is also known as "hutosiki", "unequal" or "inequality".
It's name comes from the presence of inequality signs (greater than, less than) that must be respected when solving the puzzle.
How to play:
- Fill the board with numbers.
- Do not repeat numbers on the same line or column (they can be repeated diagonally).
- Respect all the inequality signs
- Have fun and challenge your brain with a game of Futoshiki
- Beautiful minimalistic graphic design
- Sleek, simple to use UI
- Multiple themes (choose the color scheme that suits you)
- Easy to use note function
- Got stuck? Use the hint system
- Automatic game saving (continue that tricky puzzle later)
- 4x4, 5x5, 6x6 and 7x7 boards
- Multiple levels of difficulty (easy, medium, hard)
- Random level generator (play without limit)
- Option to show or hide mistakes and timer
Inequality has all the tools you need to solve challenging Futoshiki puzzles while still having fun and relaxing.
Play now! Challenge your brain! But don't forget to have fun!
|Inequality - Futoshiki|