KubiSolitaire is a variant of the popular Klondike Solitaire card game. It offers an easy and intuitive user interface combining the traditional solitaire gaming properties with device specific features and additional options:
You can choose between the following gaming options:
• Draw one, two, or three cards
• Scoring: none, games, standard, or Vegas
• Standard scoring with or without a timer
• Use standard or individual passes limitation
• Use accumulated scoring or not
• Use the gaming assistant to mark the next possible playing action
You may also set up your favorite user interface by choosing:
• The background color of the gaming table
• One of 6 different card face types
• One of 16 card backs, 6 of them contain a photo frame
• Insert your favorite picture in the photo frame of a card back
• Tune the volume of each game sound individually or play silently
• Tune animation speed or disable animations at all
Utilize the app commands and settings to optimize your gaming cycles:
• Start a new game
• Unlimited undo and redo
• Automatic finishing
• Restart current game
• Animated game replay forward and backward
• Archive games and open games from archive or from anywhere
• Use local or roaming game status
You can play in portrait or landscape orientation. In landscape orientation, the gaming table is extended automatically when a card pile exceeds the screen. In this case, you can either scroll the table, shrink the table horizontally, or you can magnify a single pile to show all cards of that pile. Magnifying a single card pile could also make playing easier in case of weak eyesight.
You may leave the app at any time and continue the interrupted game later. This is possible even on another device if you have enabled roaming and if you are using the same Windows account on each device.
KubiSolitaire is designed for the Universal Windows Platform. You can install and use the app on all devices powered by Windows 10. The user interface adapts itself to the current device capabilities.
In the comprehensive online-help, you can find detailed information about the app features and some interesting
•An error has been fixed, avoiding the removal of an outdated card border marking.