Master Sculptor is a puzzle video game where you take the role of an apprentice sculptor who should carve several sculptures from different cultures such as Rome, Japan, Egypt, the Incas and Aztecs in order to improve his ability and become a master sculptor.
Break a large stone block using your hammer and chisel and remove layers of rock to reach the last one. Work on the contours of the statue to unveil it.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Touch on the stone blocks when the hammer is on the chisel bar to split or break the block
- If the hammer is exactly over the chisel when you touch, you will get a perfect hit that will split or break the stone block instantly
- When you reach the last layers of stone, break only the blocks that are outside the outline of the statue to complete the level
- If you break more than one block of the last layer within the outline of the statue you will lose
- Hurry up! You will lose if time runs out
- Get stars to unlock new statues and new cultures
- To get 2 stars you must complete the level in less than half the time available OR you must not break any block from the last layer of statue
- To get 3 stars you must complete the level in less than half the time available AND you must not break any block from the last layer of statue
This game was created within the "Summer Lab 2016", a workshop by the educational institute Image Campus (http://www.imagecampus.edu.ar) whose goal was to develop and publish a simple but complete videogame in a month using resources from the institute.
This game was created by students from the different careers and courses offered by the institute -such as Game Design, Videogame Development, 3D Modelling and Animation, and Game Art- and they were guided and assisted by professors.