Minesweeper is in your pocket!
Play Minesweeper with its all retro classic graphics! Customize your settings to make the game your own. Also try out the revolutionary HINTS! button if you get stuck.
- 4 game modes to choose from: Easy, Medium, Hard, and Custom. In custom mode you can specify the size of the board and the amount of mines on the board
- Overview button: Fit the board to the screen or to its original scale
- Drag to pan around
- Pinch to zoom
- Question marks (Enable/Disable in settings)
- Settings so you can customize your game
- Stats: Keep track of how well you are doing
- Hints: Are you stuck? press the hint button to highlight the area you should focus on. The hint button only shows you areas where you are certain to progress. It won't show areas where the outcome is unknown. You can also disable hints in the settings
- Save/Load: The game will automatically continue where you left off from upon being launched
- Leaderboards: Keep track of worldwide player scores (times) for the Easy, Medium and Hard options
- Flags: Press and hold on a cell to deploy flag. Press and hold again to remove the flag. A cell will never open if you click on a flag
- Question marks: (Disabled by default) Press on a flag to turn it into a question mark. Press on it again to turn it back into a flag
- Hints: The hint button will highlight the surrounding of a cell which is already opened, and from which it is guaranteed to make progress