Minicraft takes place on a series of islands that the player must explore to look for supplies.
Using these, the player must build better items to be able to complete tasks easier and to tackle more difficult challenges.
There are various enemies to fight and a number of tools and weapons to build, the ultimate goal is to kill
the evil air wizard.
Minicraft was developed by Markus Persson, the creator of Minecraft, on December 19, 2011.
It was created in 48 hours as a part of the 22nd Ludum Dare competition.
- added options-menu
- sound can be turned off
- added autosave
- added high resolution
- added minimap
- fixed bug in player inventory
- fixed bug in chest inventory
- fixed a bug with version 1.0 save games
- fixed bug with trees spawning less acorns
- fixed bug with monster density in grass level
- fixed yet another bug with old save games
take a look at www.diamond-pro.com/games/minicraft for more hints and tips