Popular tower defense game is back!
Light Forces repulsed the attack of Dark Forces and passed to the offensive.
Now you fight on the dark side. Restore the balance between Light and Darkness! Build towers and traps using technologies of Orcs, Goblins and Necromancers.
Show your tactical skills combining various towers' effects and using terrain features. Protect the stronghold of the Dark Forces from the onslaught of hostile armies of Light!
NOTE: If you have problems with purchasing DLC maps, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org!
In the full version of Myth Defense: Dark Forces:
- 4 maps + random map in battle mode
- campaign: 10 + 50 missions and 2 modes to pass it: Normal and Heroic
- achievements, increasing amount of Glory Points for mission
- different skills improvement
- 22 types of towers and 3 types of traps in 3 technological branches (Orcs, Necromancers, Goblins)
- special features of monsters and towers
- runes to make towers stronger, and Alchemy to create runes
- terrain features: difficult terrain, moving platforms, etc.
- 40 levels of hardness. The higher the level, the greater the reward
- multilingual interface
- original panoramic sound and music
- additional DLC maps and campaigns with new enemies and towers
- online worldwide leaderboards
We hope that Light Forces commanders, who loved the first part of Myth Defense, will be pleasantly surprised by the
innovations in this part:
• Enemies are now divided into classes: Live, Machine and Magic. Some towers affects only units of one class.
• Moving platforms on the battlefield where you can build towers. Platform with a tower will move as close as possible to enemy units and attack them.
• Some units (Dwarf and Paladin) wear armor. Armor absorbs 80% of low physical damage.