"A captivating experience that I've been coming back to frequently." – Ewan Spence, http://allaboutwindowsphone.com.
"Orientile should not be missed in your tap-library." – bestwp7apps.net
"It will keep you busy for countless hours." – wp7lab.com
In response to popular demand, Beautiful Mind Games is introducing Orientile – another fun, yet challenging puzzle inspired by the classic game of Dots and Boxes.
• Connect dots with lines and make two-square rectangles ("tiles"), trying to claim more squares than your
• Test your skills against the computer or challenge a friend.
• Track your performance over time and submit your grades to online leaderboards.
• Start with an empty play field or let the computer make your first moves for you.
• Leave the game unfinished and come back later to complete it.
• Computer cheats? Use the playback feature to see what actually happened.
• Express yourself – choose your player's character.
WARNING: this is NOT the traditional game of Dots and Boxes. Once you understand the concept of "tiles", it will make sense.
Great game — easy to learn and fun to play, but hard to master. Brought to you by the developers of Triangula, Pairanoia, Symbolica, Triomino, and many other popular logic games for Windows Phone.