Don't know what to do with the child?
Go to visit friends, acquaintances, relatives who have a young child and don't know what to give?
Want to please your baby a new lock screen on the phone or computer?
Want your kid could do himself drawing for lock screen?
Want to teach your kids to draw and paint pictures?
If one of the questions you answer - YES, then this program is for you!
POKE-PAINT has two options colorings:
1. Coloring - game. You must select the color of each part of the picture of the three available colors, so that'd make a drawing as a sample.
2. Classical coloring. Colors chosen from a palette of colors. Figure is painted in your favorite color.
The resulting image can be printed, make the lock screen picture, send to friends or relatives. Favorite picture can be mounted on the desktop. This will facilitate access to it a small child. Here you will be able to print a set of drawings in the form of coloring books.
(1) Mini game
(2) Saving to a file the current image or coloring in the album "Photos".
(3) The ability to customize and install picture as the screen lock.
(4) The ability to configure and install the image in as a secondary tile on the main screen of the phone.
Changes from version 188.8.131.52
1. Added set of «ABOUT EVERYTHING».
2. Now in sets of " SEASONS", "TRANSPORT", "MILITARY EQUIPMENT", "CIRCUS", "PETS", "FAIRY TALES" 6 pictures.
Changes from version 184.108.40.206
1. Fixed a bug where you could not use the purchased pictures if you do not have access to the Internet.
Changes from version 220.127.116.11
1. Implements support for toast notifications..
2. Added set of «FOR THE LITTLE ONES».
Changes from version 18.104.22.168
1. Implements mode dynamic tile.
2. Fixed behavior of secondary tiles. Now the secondary tile holds the state of the image.
Changes from version 22.214.171.124
1. Added surcharge set of «WHALE AND FISHES»
2. In a free set added picture "Fish".
Changes from version 126.96.36.199
1. Fixed bugs, sometimes occurring in moments of transition applications from active state to passive. Improved management of image scaling.