Prismatica is a puzzle game with a brand new twist, inspired by Rubik’s Cubes, Sudoku, Dodecahedrons and way, way too much caffeine.
The goal is to unscramble a series of puzzle boards by rotating multicolored pieces to match a logical pattern. It’s easy to learn and simple to play but surprisingly deep and difficult to master at later levels, presenting even the most veteran of puzzle enthusiasts with brain-tickling challenge.
Prismatica's aesthetic design and feel is intended to be calm and essentialist, presenting the player with a pure
puzzle to focus on solving in a flowing natural way. A hauntingly beautiful soundtrack from award winning indie folk
musician Svavar Knutur reinforces the stoic atmosphere of contemplation and mental challenge presented by the
deceptively simple looking puzzles.
Update 1.4.1 fixes a critical issue that caused the game to crash.
My sincerest apologies to everyone... my bad! :-/
More info on http://blog.loomus.com/whats-new-in-version-1-4-1/
Other updates in 1.4.1 include:
- Removed the software rendered mouse cursor temporarily on Windows 10 as it locked the cursor inside the App Windows which is terribly annoying.
- Rewrote the level thumbnail preview shader from scratch
- Fixed issues with app window size and placement on Windows 10.
- Made sure no Scale Animators ever reduce Meshes scale on any axis to absolute zero (or less).
- Audio optimization to reduce memory usage
- Texture optimization to reduce memory usage.
- Various tweaks to the whole building process, both big and small.