"Action-packed game that will keep you entertained with its many layers" - YAHOO!
Royal Revolt 2 is an action-packed strategy game. Build your defensive path and raid other players bases. Collect and upgrade items, such as weapons and armour to strengthen and customise your King. Lead your army into battle and protect your throne from opposing players from around the world. Advance your kingdom, perfect your defences and forge powerful alliances.
- - - Community - - -
Like Royal Revolt 2 on Facebook: https://facebook.com/royalrevolt
Join in-depth discussions on our forums: http://forums.flaregames.com/forum/37-royal-revolt-2/
Flaregames support: http://feedback.flaregames.com/
This game is ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress.
- - - Parental Guide - - -
Royal Revolt 2 is free to download and play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. According to our Terms of Service, Royal Revolt 2 is allowed for download and play only for persons 16 years or more of age, or with explicit parental consent. You can read more here: http://www.flaregames.com/parents-guide/
Kings and Queens! Update 3.9 is here! We've done a bit of spring cleaning based on popular community requests:
- New Event Interface: Events such as "Alliance Party", "Blacksmith Meltdown" are now better communicated with a
countdown banner, details screen and accessible quick links
- Select multiple Hero Items for meltdown at the same time and rush the Blacksmith to complete all meltdown jobs at once
- Collect all resources at once with the tap of a single button
- Conveniently switch between your Item Presets prior to battle
- Gain deeper insights with the improved Stats Overview screen
- Avid collector? You can now unlock 5 Inventory Slots at once
- For the Pros, you can now rearrange your Pro-Cup Spells and Troops
- Pro-League changes: rewards are now grouped by Pro-Score tiers. The higher your Pro-Score, the more rewards you can earn. Additionally, Pals now make an appearance in the Pro-League
- You can now see when your fellow Alliance members were last seen online
- Skulls earned by Alliances that drop below 5 members during an ongoing Alliance War no longer count. Additionally, Alliances with less than 5 members cannot declare Alliance Wars.