Rozika is a little cow who gets lost and wants to go home to his daddy.
You will need to help her jump through obstacles on her way home, and help her family find her.
I created this game for my kids based on their drawings. It is intended to teach the basic controls of a touchscreen device to young children, while entertaining and showing the possibility for their drawings to come alive.
The game uses Unity Analytics to help future development. No personally identifiable information is collected. Unity Analytics collects:
- a random installation ID (after uninstall data cannot be connected to device anymore)
- device IP address (used for regional information only)
- gameplay data (level completion, level failure, etc.).
For more information visit http://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy.
The game uses in-app-purchase for obtaining a second cow (one-time, 0.99$). This feature is protected by parental
- health and progress slider never empty/never full fixed
- gate+wood obstacle has now a bit larger space between
- shorter chapters
- POSSIBLE FIX: cow disappears if device is locked
- level number shown on level start