The world's most fantastical, fun, family-friendly skiing game is back and better than ever!
Play as Sven's sister Evana, perform awesome new tricks on snowboards and skis, and ride on crazy new animals! Oh, and watch out for the avalanche!
"Raaarrooorghh!" - Yeti
Escape from forces of nature and team up with friendly animals as you race down the mountain!
- Will you play as the intrepid Sven or his lovely sister Evana? Will you use skis or a snowboard? Will you ride a snowmobile, a motorbike, or something a little more crazy?
- Perform tricks and hit the mountain in style! Pull off 360 spins, handstands, snowboard nose-grabs, and strike daring poses - each animal has their own stylish moves!
- Collect coins to purchase new gear, crazy costumes and powerful vehicles in the shop! Isn't it time you thought about that gold sled you always wanted?
- Take photos of your epic moments and share them with the world! Set up an amazing photo opportunity and spin the camera around for that perfect shot - all in glorious 3D!
- Three exciting locations are waiting for you to explore...
It's the snowy slope we loved from Ski Safari, but it's had a Mammoth makeover! Find the frozen Mammoth inside a cave and try to tame him. Or grind across the cables of the after-hours chairlifts. And best of all, grab a snowmobile and pull off epic jumps once more!
It's about time. A jurassic jungle full of prehistoric pals like the Pterodactyl, the Woolly Mammoth and a baby Ankylosaurus. These ancient animals have a dino-mite plan for our intrepid stars! Race against the "Lavalanche", slide along vines, or just go crazy performing tricks as you try to avoid rocks, stalactites and pools of molten lava!
Perhaps the gentle rolling of the tumbleweeds is more your pace. Unfortunately, they didn't call it Twister Canyon for nothing. A fierce twister is headed straight for Sven and Evana! They just can't catch a break, can they?
Here you'll find an assortment of ragtag rapscallions including Sheriff Yeti, Chief Penguin, and even an Armadillo! Ride in a mine cart, hop on a rickety railway, grind along a telegraph wire or watch the Yeti play the piano! It's how the wild, wild west was meant to be.