Take the Sudoku Challenge. Compete against the world and try to get on the leaderboard in all four levels (Easy, Medium, Hard & Expert).
Treat the squares just like the paper version, "scribble" all the possible numbers in the square by just entering more than one number. Press the same number a second time to remove it. If the square is very full, just press clear and all the numbers in the square are removed.
If your stuck, then get a hint, but beware your time no longer counts for the leaderboard!
Wow, this is a big one! Instead of making you wait for the upcoming version 2.0, I thought I would spit off half the changes and send out an update for everyone as soon as possible. So, lets start listing the changes!
* Now supporting landscape mode for play. Now, when playing a game, you can do it with the phone on its side, making for a better in-hand experience.
* The LOCK button. I've received feedback that some people prefer to select the number fist then select what square it goes in. So, now you can! Just activate the LOCK button. This will allow you to "lock down" number buttons and then every puzzle square you select will add that number to the square (unless the number already is in the square, then it removes it).
* The Leaderboard is now daily! I've also received feedback that once the times get so low, the fun of competing is gone. So, now the leaderboard only displays the last 24 hours scores.
* The About screen. I've added a new screen after the leaderboard so that's easier than ever to get in contact with me and/or rate this app. Please send me feedback, I can only add features if they are requested. I am not a mind reader!
* Plus lots of little changes and bug fixes.
And, stay tuned for the next huge batch of additions when I release version 2.0!
Fixes a few bugs that all the additional functionality added.