Tim the Fox - Mosaic is one of the most popular and beneficial games for child development.
By assembling this mosaic puzzle, the child will learn to create a whole from small parts, to distinguish colors and shapes. And, of course, there is a reward for completing each level!
Assembling pictures from mosaic puzzle pieces develops imagination, artistic taste and abstract thought.
On various levels of the mosaic puzzle the child will encounter objects and characters from the well-loved game "Tim the Fox - Travel".
PUT THE MOSAIC PUZZLE TOGETHER!
Look at the picture assembled from different colored pieces and try to duplicate this picture by placing the mosaic pieces in the correct boxes on the playing field.
DEVELOP WHILE PLAYING!
Bright, colorful, interesting subjects for puzzles painted by professional artists especially for your little fidgets. The puzzle is best suited for children 4-6 years old, but players of all ages like it too!
• 20 free levels with high-quality and interesting pictures;
• the ability to turn the help mode on if the child has trouble imagining the final result;
• training for attention, memory, visual-creative thinking, logic and perseverance;
• as well as different sets of levels.
Your child will definitely appreciate the brightly-colored pictures in our new game "Tim the Fox - Mosaic"
- No time limits or maximum number of points — play as much as you want!
- No outside advertising.
- Play without a Wi-Fi or internet connection.
- Child development and free time for parents!
*** Winners of AppCampus, GMIC and international competitions!
*** Eurasia Mobile Challenge finalists!
*** Over a million downloads of the Tim the Fox series applications!
ABOUT TIM THE FOX'S GAMES:
We develop educational games for children that help make learning fun and interesting.
All of our games are safe for kids and do not contain any inappropriate content or third-party ads.
If you have any questions about how we develop our children's games, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/timthefoxgame) or Twitter (https://twitter.com/tim_the_fox).