Ultimate Sudoku features five challenging logic-based puzzle games: Sudoku, Killer Sudoku, Kakuro, KenKen and Greater Than.
In Sudoku the goal of the game is to fill the cells of a 9×9 grid with the digits 1 through 9. Kakuro combines the elements of Sudoku with the strategy of a crossword puzzle, except that each crossword clue is the sum of the values in each vertical or horizontal section. Killer Sudoku combines elements of Sudoku and Kakuro; usually, no initial numbers are given, but the 9×9 grid is divided into regions, each with a number indicating the sum in each region and with no repeated numerals. KenKen expands on the game of Killer Sudoku except the value given for each region is calculated either by adding, subtracting, multiplying or dividing the numbers within.
• Five (5) Challenging games included: Sudoku, Killer Sudoku, Kakuro, KenKen & Greater Than.
• Ten (10) unique skins.
• Difficulty settings include: Very Easy, Easy, Normal, Hard, Expert and Genius.
• Over 1 billion unique puzzles.
• Options include: Hints, Undo, Pencil Marks, Show Errors, Highlights and much more!
• Pleasant graphics, animations and sounds make for an enjoyable puzzle experience.