Decades have passed since the last of those old-school monsters vanished. The life of the last Undead Hunter twins was quiet and calm. They thought there weren't any monsters in the world anymore and the twins were the only pixel characters left. But suddenly one of them got nabbed by a humongous monster. And as the mystical old Gramps says - there is no other way to rescue the twin but to kill everything that moves its pixels!
"Undead Hunter" is an arcade game, where your hero is equipped with one of those peculiar weapons of old times which were used at the very dawn of computer games to hunt monsters. But of course you can pick up a multitude of different power-ups like guns, bombs, dynamite and all that. And you can even destroy monsters with your bare hands (bare legs frankly speaking), stomping them into the dust.
* A multitude of different levels
* Huge variety of enemies and bosses to avenge
* Different worlds (that's how we put our awesome animated backgrounds!)
* Collectible awards for each mission
* A lot of helpful power-ups
* A bunch of deadly weapons
* Strong and beany narrative
* Challenging levels for another character
* Quest and Survival modes
* Online score table
* Hard mode with alterated levels