Worried of hiding files before friends and family? What if they ask for the password and you may not be in the situation of saying no! Here is the best solution for that scenario .
Camouflage enables you to hide file under a fake app which doesn't seem to be a file locker.
With Camouflage you can hide files so that no one can even know there is something hidden in this app.
• Hide files under a fake app which is functional web browser
• You need two values to open the main app
○ Reveal URL
• Pin a tile with custom Start URL ,Tile Text ,Square Logo ,Wide Logo to make the fake app look more realistic.
• Highly attractive and User Friendly UI with impressive look through Transparency.
• First this app looks like a crappy Web Browser which people do not like to user more than 0.1 sec!
• To show up the password box you need to enter "Reveal URL" changeable from the setting.
• Then enter the password to go to the Main App where you have options to import ,export ,delete hidden files.
NOTE(for FIRST USE): At first the values for Reveal URL, Password are blank means you need to clear the text from the
URL Text field and press enter to show up the password box and again click