DataComp is a data component tool which fetches data from remote data source and performs Data Manipulation
Operations such as insert and update data on database. Remote data source can be from SQL Server data source or Oracle
data source. User can choose any table to display from the data source once connected and also insert data into a table
by specifying selected columns.
1. User first has to choose either retreive or insert data on remote database.
2. In remote data connection, first the user has to choose the data provider. viz: SQL Server or Oracle Database. (In the trial version, sample test data will be provided with a test connection properties.)
3. After selecting the data provider, user has to choose data connection properties.
4. After data connection is done, the list of tables from the database is displayed and the user has to choose the table from the list.
5. User has an option to select columns needed to display or insert from the selected table. (The first selected columns should be a primary column.)
6. On inserting data on a database table, a dataform will be displayed based on columns selected to insert from the table.