THE NEWS FROM BERLIN AND THE WORLD - Now you can read DER TAGESSPIEGEL on your Windows 8 Tablet and Desktop.
Download the printed issue digitally the evening before from 7:30pm and stay informed with important online content.
After installation you get access to the printed issues of Der Tagesspiegel in e-Paper format for 30 days. You can read the online content free of charge.
Der Tagesspiegel full subscribers, and student subscribers can read the E-Paper during the same period as their newspaper print subscription is valid. Please keep in mind that Der Tagesspiegel content is only available in German.
DER TAGESSPIEGEL as e-PAPER:
● Read articles in the standard print design, or in a digital reading friendly mode.
● Add bookmarks in order to find interesting articles in your e-Paper again.
● Get two editions, one in the evening and one in the morning. If you bought the early issue at 7:30 pm, you will receive a push notification on the following day informing you about the updated version.
SELECTED ONLINE CONTENT:
● The most important news from Berlin, politics, economy, culture, sports, science, media and the world.
● A new caricature every day from our known caricaturist Klaus Stuttmann.
● Lots of Photo galleries
● Share articles via Facebook. Tweet your most important news or send them via email. You can share all online articles.
● Adjust the article font and size to your personal reading tastes.
After the 30 day trial period the following prices apply for the e-Paper:
● 1,09 Euro: single issue
● 9,99 Euro: 10 issues download package
● 31,99 Euro: month subscription (in app subscription)
● 329,99 Euro: year subscription (in app subscription)