GoPro Camera Control allows you to easily control your GoPro Hero 2 (with Wifi BacPac) and Hero 3 White/Silver/Black Edition and Hero 3+ cameras.
- Turn camera on/off
- Start/stop recording
- Live preview*
- Switch between modes (burst, video, photo, time-lapse, etc.)
- Change settings (camera name, resolution, frame rate, ProTune, white balance, etc.)
* Live preview shows the current camera field of view with a slight delay.
How to use GoPro Control:
- Update your GoPro camera to the latest firmware.
- Set the GoPro camera Wifi mode to "App" or "Phone+Tablet".
- Enable WiFi on your device and on the GoPro camera and pair the devices.
- Start the GoPro Camera Control app.
Questions, ideas, comments? Contact us here: http://www.tequnique.com/contact
- We are not affiliated with Woodman Labs.
- GoPro Hero is a trademark of Woodman Labs Inc.