mTrade is a marketing information system for control of the representatives in the trading company.
It consists of 2 main components:
1 Central system mTrade Desktop:
The central system is a WEB-based application for central data maintenance, control and administration of mobile devices.
It supports following functions:
- Master data management of the application: customers, items, prices and price discounts, sales representatives, vehicles etc. This data can be fully managed in the mTrade desktop or imported from the ERP system via an appropriate interface.
- Definition and management of tasks for the customer visits
- Planning of customer visits
- Presentation and evaluation of the visit reports of the representatives
- Presentation and evaluation of sales orders sent by the representatives and if necessary transfer to the ERP system
- Tracking of all mobile devices and the activities carried out with them.
- Presentation of sales statistics
- Management of mobile devices and their users
- Control of data exchange with the ERP system
2. Mobile application mTrade Mobile
This module is an App optimized for tablets, with the following functions:
- Customer list with extensive search capabilities. General master data, billing address, contact data, payment terms and other important features of the customers are displayed in list and detail form.
- Item list with extensive search capabilities and breakdown by commodity groups and product families. General master data, prices, quantity discounts, natural discounts and images of the items are displayed in list and detail form.
- Visit planning is a module for the mid-term and operational planning of customer visits with consideration of requirements like visit frequency, ABC classification of customers, regional distribution of customers etc. The visit planning takes into account sales tasks, assigned centrally by customer group, or other criteria. After setting up the visits for a day the optimal order of visiting can be determined with the help of a mathematical route planning algorithm, working in cooperation with with Bing Maps.
- Visit reports is a module for displaying the planned visits and tasks at the customer´s site and for acknowledgement and comment of the fulfilment state.
- Order entry is a module for capturing sales orders directly at the customer´s site.
- Tasks is a module for management of centrally allocated or personally scheduled tasks of representatives.
- Data transfer is a module for data synchronization with the central system. Thanks to the local database the representatives can work offline on the tablet and send the collected and committed data to the central system as well as take over master data from it on demand.
After download and registration, You automatically get access to our central demo system and can fully test and evaluate the system. If You like mTrade, You can purchase a production licence or a subscription for it. Please contact our sales department at email@example.com.