This app is for use either within an existing NetSupport School-managed classroom or can be trialed free for 30 days.
NetSupport School is the market-leading classroom management software solution for schools. Available for all platforms, NetSupport School supports a teacher with a wealth of student assessment, monitoring, collaboration and control features to support classroom learning.
Provided as an addition to the traditional desktop Teacher app for Windows, the new native Teacher App is designed for installation on Windows tablets and touch-enabled desktops. In addition to all the expected core classroom features, the Teacher app also gives particular focus to the integration of key Windows 10 & Office 365 educational services:
• Transfer documents and resources directly from local or cloud-based OneDrive files, to all or selected students;
• Copy key lesson content into and work with OneNote Class Notebooks using NetSupport’s digital Student Journal feature;
• Direct integration with Microsoft School Data Sync, enabling teachers to instantly access their online Student Information Systems (SIS) classrooms and student accounts at the start of a NetSupport-managed lesson;
• Launch NetSupport School features using Cortana voice commands. “NetSupport blank screens!”
• Support for Microsoft Surface Dial - display a radial menu of NetSupport School features for quick and easy execution of common tasks.
Visit www.netsupportschool.com to learn more and to download a free trial version of the desktop Teacher application and the Student PC components required to complete your NetSupport School classroom installation.
|NetSupport School Tutor|