Learn to fly r/c model airplanes with this advanced realistic flight simulator! Fly with Mouse, Keyboard, Touch, or Xbox 360 Controller.
RC-AirSim Lite is the FREE Version of RC-AirSim and features 2 beginner model airplanes with unlimited flying!
RC-AirSim is a favorite of radio-controlled model airplane pilots worldwide because it excels where it matters most: realistic flight dynamics and aerodynamics! Tired of "simulators" that feel unrealistic and fly like an arcade game? Try RC-AirSim! Experienced R/C pilots say that RC-AirSim feels and flies like an actual r/c model airplane! R/C pilots, don't let your skills get rusty when you are away from the flying field: practice with RC-AirSim. New to the hobby of r/c model airplanes? Learn on RC-AirSim first and make the maiden flight of your first r/c plane a successful one.
RC-AirSim Lite features:
· Fly a high wing Trainer airplane or an easy to fly Electric Parkflyer.
· Realistic r/c model airplane flight aerodynamics based on NASA flight simulation technology.
· Awesome Crashes! Planes break apart in a realistic physics-based manner.
· Accurate Landings and Ground Handling.
· 3 View Options - R/C, Following (Chase cam), and Onboard camera. Click camera icon to change.
· 4 Channel Controls - aileron, elevator, rudder, throttle.
· Optional On-screen Transmitter Sticks.
· Fly with Mouse, Keyboard, Touch, or Xbox 360 Controller.
· 3 control modes: Mode 2 (default), Mode 1, and 3 Channel.
· Field objects to avoid and fly behind. (Not just a panoramic background photo environment.)
· Doppler-correct sound.
· Get flying quickly! No slow, tedious menus or multiple load screens.
RC-AirSim Lite comes with these r/c model airplanes:
· Back 40 Trainer
Classic 4 channel high-wing trainer with plenty of dihedral for beginners. Powered by a .40 size gas engine.
Electric park flyer. Flies very slow so there is plenty of time to react. Easiest to fly! Perfect for beginners using the 3 Channel control scheme. 4 channel control available.
Please Note: RC-AirSim is a realistic r/c model airplane flight simulator, NOT an arcade game. And like a real model airplane, it will take some practice to master the basics. Luckily, in RC-AirSim, plane crashes are free (and fun)!
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Don't hesitate to contact the developer directly: