The famous Italian card game arrives on Windows 8! Now with sounds and music!
Dedicated to all Italians around the world who want to play with their tablet or their computer during leisure time.
Up to 4 players at once can be inserted into a game, each configurable to be human or artificial (challenge against the computer). The rules of the game are simple, and you can view them on Wikipedia, with a link embedded in the app.
The game does not use Internet connection, and all the games are playable offline.
For hints and tips post your comment in the Store, this version of the game is free for a limited time, so enjoy!
Update: scores of Primiera fixed
- Multiplayer Games (Beta version) with Facebook Login
- New Graphics
- Incremented animation speed
- Scores and online profile stored in a remote Database
- Create your players name, avatar, and even voices!
- Record your voice and when you hear the Broom!
- Choose the background you prefer in the game screen
- Now all your preferences are remembered not to enter them each time you start :)
- Simplified user interface
- Added sound effects and shot with Avatar
- Improved players management
- Added blinking buttons to help user for first use
- Removed popping sound during the game (many users disliked it)
- Enhanced the online gaming system
- Now touching a card, the game automatically takes the corresponding single card or combination: if there are many combinations, the user can choose the one he prefers
- Improved management of the scores on the Server
- Added extra checks to make quickly find an online opponent
-Since now, the list of offline players will be shown along with the online players' list
- New elegant GUI
- Voice recording optimized for your characters
- New Avatars taken from the website http://www.pixeden.com/
- Now Man and Women playing! With different voices
- More opponents generated by Computer
- New music
Give your feedback to improve the game :)