a) This App implements Explorer that communicates with multiple Bluetooth
Low Energy TI SensorTags.
b) It's the only App that I'm aware of that can establish simultaneous communication
with up to 8 Bluetooth Low Energy TI SensorTags.
c) It means that App can simultaneously read and display data from up to 72 sensors:
1) acceleration data along 3-axes from up to 8 accelerometer sensors.
2) atmospheric pressure from up to 8 barometric pressure sensors plus
temperature value from up to 8 barometric pressure sensors.
3) humidity value from up to 8 humidity sensors plus
temperature value from up to 8 humidity sensors.
4) gyroscope rotation along 3-axes from up to 8 gyroscope sensors.
5) magnetic field along 3-axes from up to 8 magnetometer sensors.
6) temperature of up to 8 remote objects from up to 8 IR temperature sensors plus
die/local temperature data from up to IR temperature sensors.
d) Very Important ( please, read all of it) :
1) make sure that your device ( PC, Laptop, Pad) supports Bluetooth Low Energy.
2) make sure that your device is paired with TI SensorTags.
e) Extremely Important ( please, read it):
Pairing Windows 8.1 with SensorTags:
1). Use Windows Desktop menu and click Search.
2). In Search window type in Bluetooth.
3). In dropdown list click Bluetooth settings.
4). Wait for Bluetooth settings window.
5). Turn on SensorTag.
6). Wait for message "SensorTag Ready to pair".
7). Click message "SensorTag Ready to pair".
8). Then click Pair.
9). In popup window type 0000 ( It's 4 zeroes ).
10). Then click Next.
11). Wait for message TI BLE SensorTag Connected.
12). Be sure that progress bar is completed.
14). Repeat steps 5-12 for any additional SensorTag.
|SensorTags BLE Explorer|