* Featured on Life Hacker and recommended by Motorola! Best and cheapest! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pics or copy across your fave MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse, download and manage all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once;
3. Download entire directories on your Android device with just one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory;
4. Select all the directories on your Android device and do a multiple download to backup your entire SD card!
5. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory;
6. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
7. Have any application files stored on your Android device? WiFi File Explorer is also an installer, so automatically install them with just once click in the web browser;
8. Stream individual music and video files from your Android device straight to a web browser;
9. View all the camera pictures and videos on your Android device directly in a web browser;
10. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
11. Password protected;
12. Ability to configure the port settings;
13. Full support for special characters;
14. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
15. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)