Attend Adobe® Connect™ meetings anytime, anywhere with Adobe® Connect™ Mobile.
Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application and enjoy new capabilities that enable you to host online meetings from your Android tablet or smartphone. Launch meetings and control attendee access rights and privileges from your mobile device. Participate in multi-point video conferencing, with 2-way video, using your device’s camera. Watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once, see who is in the meeting, collaborate with others using live text chat, and respond to polls. Use VoIP meeting audio to broadcast straight to your tablet or phone over a WiFi or 3G connection, or chose to join a telephone conference if the option is provided by the meeting host.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to try hosting meetings for others to join from their computers or mobile devices, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here: http://www.adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect.
As a meeting host, you can:
• Start and end meetings
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
• Enable or disable participant’s ability to broadcast their cameras and audio (VoIP)
• Promote or demote user roles to and from Host, Presenter, and Participant
• Remove users from meetings
• Control all active pods
• Start and stop content and screen sharing
• Create and edit content in the Notes pod
• Advance slides and animations (capability available to both Presenters and Hosts)
Software: Adobe AIR for mobile installed (AIR 2.7 or later); Android 2.2/FroYo (or later)
• Droid X
• Droid Pro
• Samsung Galaxy Tab
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
• Motorola Xoom (Honeycomb/ Android 3.0 OS)
• HTC Flyer