Tip: Try our Kids ABC Letter Phonics Lite first, which contains the first four out of the eight activities (see
below). If you like it (and you will love it), then get this paid version.
★★★ What activities are included in this game? ★★★
This full version of the game has eight wonderfully child-friendly sections.
- Learn Letter Sounds. Kids hold and turn a picture-filled letter block and hear the ABC phonics being pronounced.
- Build Letter Blocks. Children have fun building phonics recognition skills by making their own ABC blocks.
- Pop Letter Bubbles. Kids love to pop bubbles. But don't be fooled. By the time children are done with this game, they will know what letter goes with which sound by heart.
- Make Words. While putting puzzles together, kids learn the basics of phonics blending. These skills will be further exercised and expanded in the upcoming Kids Reading game.
- Let's Get Rhyming. Children roll the bowling ball and learn to clearly distinguish word-ending syllables.
- Ride the Ferris Wheel. Kids get more practice for the ending sounds.
- Squirt the Duck. Children learn the concept of vowels.
- Wack-a-Mole. This old time favorite is a new way to practice letter sounds.
Every section is designed so children enjoy success time after time and receive positive reinforcement from the likable lady teacher. So they want to keep learning.
|Kids ABC Phonics|
|Kids Connect the Dots Lite|
|Kids Connect the Dots (FreeTime Unlimited Edition)|
|Kids ABC Letters (FreeTime Unlimited Edition)|
|Kids Animals (FreeTime Unlimited Edition)|
|Kids ABC Letters Lite|
|Kids Telling Time Lite|
|Kids Animals Lite|
|Kids Sight Words Lite|
|Kids Shapes and Colors (FreeTime Unlimited Edition)|
|Kids Connect the Dots Xmas|
|Kids Profession Dressing Game Lite|
|Kids Profession Dressing Game (FreeTime Unlimited Edition)|
|Kids Preschool Puzzle Halloween|
|Kids Kindergarten Math|
|1st Grade Math - Word Problems|
|Kids Connect the Dots|
|Kids Numbers and Math Lite|
|Coloring Book - Tap and Color|
|Kids ABC Trains|