Flight simulator for mobile phones - Version 5.8: the most advanced flight system ever.
Landing on an air carrier is one of the toughest tasks that a fighter pilot has to undertake. The flight deck is only 150 meters long, just enough to stop your F/A-18 Hornet. Become a Top Gun pilot and have fun doing stunts and the toughest maneuvers.
The F/A-18 SuperHornet, F14-Tomcat, F-35B Lightning II, AV-8B Harrier II, C-2A Greyhound, F4E Phantom and A-6 Intruder are available as of today with a 3D virtual cockpit and mega-detailed graphics, too.
You can control all the mobile surfaces, landing gears, flaps, slats, spoilers and you will also have the opportunity to review your actions through a fantastic multi-camera REPLAY and then instantly share the best images.
Get trophies and your best scores on Game Center.
For a global competition.
*Virtual 3D cockpit
*In flight refuel.
* Multi-Camera Replay with dynamic pan.
* Two complete scenarios.
* Game campaign with 12 missions, land base and photo-reconaissance at low altitude.
* Landing on air carriers and land bases completely customized for weather and time conditions.
*Free flight mode.
*Dynamic-pan control system.
*I.F.L.O.L.S. approach system.
*Simulator mode, for even more realistic controls.
*Remote control: you can connect two devices and use remote control with all instruments.
* McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Super Hornet
* Grumman F-14 Super Tomcat
* Grumman C-2 Greyhound
* Grumman A-6 Intruder
* McDonnell Douglas F4E Phantom II
* McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier II [available for purchase]
* Lockheed Martin F35B Lightning II [available for purchase]
* Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-29K Fulcrum [available for purchase]
* LTV A-7 Corsair II [available for purchase]
|F18 Carrier Landing|
|Extreme Landings Pro|
|F18 Carrier Landing II|
|F18 Carrier Landing II Pro|
|Battleship Destroyer Lite|
|Air Navy Fighters Lite|
|F18 Carrier Landing Lite|
|Air Navy Fighters|