This is the premium version of aCalendar.
aCalendar+ runs on KINDLE FIRE HD now! Please understand that sync and storage is provided by the OS, not aCalendar. You need to configure your Google/Exchange/Hotmail calendar sync in your account settings.
There are only few additional features yet, but buying aCalendar+ supports development, and many more features are planned.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
- Agenda view and scrollable widget (Android 4)
- Google Tasks (Android 4, not on Kindle Fire devices)
- Notification actions for events (snooze, maps, edit) and quick contact bar for birthdays (Android 4.1)
- More notification options
- Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
- Public holidays (add from calendar list) for 30+ countries
- Link events to contacts
- text and file sharing option
- More color themes (Android 4)
- Privacy and availibility settings
- Create new local calendars (Android 4)
- Manage attendees and invitations
- Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
- Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
- Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our earnings for rainforest conservation.
- intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
- day, week & month calendar
- Fullscreen widgets
- flexible recurrences
- birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
- uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
- no battery drain
- moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
- QR barcode sharing of events
- 12/24h clock honoring system settings
- optimized text display and improved line-break
- move forward and backward by swiping vertically or volume rocker
- switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
- tap to open event
- long-press to add new event
- long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
- tap on photo to open quick contact menu
- 3-finger-tap to go to today
On top of the basic calendar and contact permissions also necessary for the free version, aCalendar+ also asks for Internet. Internet will be used in the future for Google Tasks and potentially other services. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. 'Send Email to guests' is bound to 'write calendar data' by Google.
aCalendar+ is translated into over 25 languages - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere.
If you like aCalendar+, you can show your support by rating 5-stars and recommending it to your friends