Make new animals in Switch Zoo by switching the heads, legs and tails of 142 diverse animals.
Designed for Android tablets.
• Randomizer - Make unexpected animals from a random selection of parts.
• Shake New Animals – Just shake your tablet to trigger the Randomizer.
• My Switcheroos - Name your favorite new creatures, write stories about them, and save them in your own collection.
• Animal Profiles and Fast Facts - Learn interesting facts about all the animals in Switch Zoo.
• Photo Workshop – Snap a photo of your animal and it will display in the photo workshop where you can write a title and story, or display facts with the photo.
• Animations and surprises – Switch Zoo features animated transitions, sudden changes, and surprises, like baby animals.
It’s simple to make your own “switcheroos” by clicking the animal buttons on the fence, so Switch Zoo is perfect for young players who haven’t learned to read yet. Older children and adults can read the animal profiles and fast facts to learn about the animals that make up their fantastic new creatures. Switch Zoo is used for science, art, and language arts projects in thousands of schools worldwide.