This application enhances your Enigma2 receiver. Displays a TV and radio guide with full prime time support.
Browse through your EPG and search for your favorite tv and radio shows. Stream channels and movies to your device. Edit
timers and replace your remote control.
EPG / TV and radio guide:
- Complete EPG for Enigma2 compatible receivers (e.g. dreambox, VU+, Gigablue, Xtrend ...)
- Timeline view
- Prime-Time view for today and next days
- Hourly overview
- Single channel EPG
- Offline mode
- Search mode (EPG, timer and recordings)
- Display and search for alternative shows
- YouTube Trailer support
- IMDb support (using IMDb app or website)
- Support for channel logos/picons (see *1)
- Support for multiple bouquets (only available in premium version)
- Support for multiple connection profiles
- Multiple theme support (dark and light)
- Display according directory
- Sort by date, size, channel or title
- Delete, move or play a movie
- Stream movies to your device (see *2)
- Display cover if available (see *3)
- Display timer list (active, disabled and finished timers)
- Delete or disable timers (see *4)
- Create and edit timers
- Search for alternatives
- Remote control including short and long button press
- "Now playing" mode: Shows active recordings, movies and channels
- Zapping mode: using channel logos to zap to your favourite channel
- Streaming mode: using channel logos to stream your favourite channel to your device (see *2)
- Send messages to the receiver
- Enigma2 compatible receiver (e.g. dreambox, VU+, Gigablue, Xtrend ...)
- Enabled webinterface (OpenWebIf or Webinterface Plugin)
- Enabled FTP server
- Android 4.0 or up
Note: If you have problems or a feature request, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
*1: Channel logos/picons: To display channel logos, picons need to be installed on your receiver.
*2: Streaming: You need an external app for streaming. There are a lot of supported free streaming apps. Streaming only works if there is a free tuner available.
*3: Cover display: A JPG file named like the recording will be used. Using the enigma2 plugin 'Covermanager' automatically downloads covers for you.
*4: Timer deletion: If you are using autotimer plugin to create timers, deleted timers may occur after deletion. Please disable them instead to avoid recreating them.