Please enable the DLNA Renderer option in the settings menu of your Sharp TV.
Just purchased a new Sharp Smart TV or already have one at home? Well, with this app you can unleash the power of your Sharp TV.
Simply download this app and access additional content, currently not available on the Sharp TV itself as you use your Android phone to control your Sharp TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Sharp TV or on your mobile device.
With this app, you can do the following:
• SEARCH - Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER - Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV - Stream music and videos directly to your Sharp TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA - Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Sharp TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS - Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Sharp TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Sharp TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
SUPPORTED SHARP TVs
Please visit our website at http://www.zappo.tv/device-support-lookup.html to check if your Sharp TV is supported by the app.
We would appreciate if you would report any issues you have with regard to the app at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting our support team, please provide the app name, your device name and Android OS version used as well as a brief description of the issue.
|Sharp TV Media Player|
|Media Center for Philips TV|
|Media Center for Panasonic TV|
|WD TV Live Media Center|
|Media Center for Chromecast|
|Media Center for Sony TV|
|Media Center for LG TV|
|Media Center for Xbox|
|Media Center for Samsung TV|
|Toshiba TV Media Player|
|Panasonic TV Media Player|
|Philips TV Media Player|
|Media Player for Xbox|
|WD TV Live Media Player|
|LG TV Media Player|
|Samsung TV Media Player|
|ZappoTV Mobile Media Center|