This application allows you to turn any photograph to a ready to paint printable canvas. Once printed on a real
canvas, you just have to paint the numbered areas with the matching colors in your palette.
The advanced version allows:
- To edit the palette.
- To access to the advanced parameters.
- To manage several projects.
- To export the result in a SVG file (in order to edit it).
1. Touch the top left button and select "Open a new image".
2. The image is analyzed and should appear with the numbered areas.
3. To check the result, you can zoom with two fingers or pan with one.
4. The top right button opens the parameters panel which allows changing the number of color, the size of the numbers, etc...
5. To print the result, touch the top left button and select "Export to PDF".
- It is recommended to choose images with less detail as possible. Increasing the blur power helps to reduce the details.
- You can also use the application with a mouse.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is required to read images, to write the PDF or SVG files (/sdcard/Documents/PaintByNumbers) and save the last state of the application (/sdcard/.paintByNumbers/).
Android device version 4.0 or later.
Copyright (c) Regis COSNIER, All Rights Reserved.
A screenshots are a derivative of:
- "Rose laser" by T.Kiya, used under CC BY-SA 2.0
- "Puppy" by DM.Sumon, used under CC BY 2.0
- "Burano island" by A.Onufrienko, used under CC BY 2.0
- "Brandy Alexander" by A.Valli, used under CC BY 2.0