Transform your smartphone or tablet into a modern baby monitor. Dinner at the neighbors’ house? No problem!
BabyPhone Mobile offers a virtually unlimited range over the internet. Thus, you can have an eye on your children at all
This is how it works:
1.) Install the app on your first phone or tablet, then start it as sender (baby device)
2.) Install the app on your second phone, tablet, PC, Mac, or TV, and then connect it as receiver (parents device) by entering the password shown on the baby device
Fees / What is a license?
Test the app for free as often as you like. For regular usage, you will need to buy a license. Without a license, the app starts in trial mode: Use all the features of the app; but connection is cut every 30 minutes.
License fees (Sender: Baby device):
- Standard: 15 Days at $1.25
- Subscription: $1.73 per month (save 30%)
- Long Term: 365 Days at $18 (save 40%)
License fees (Receiver: Parents device):
- For Free
- Audio transmission on noise detection
- Pictures and Video
- Virtually unlimited range (only internet connection required, such as 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi)
- End-to-end encryption: Encrypt all audio and video data with a custom password
- Support for many devices:
* Android 2.2 or higher
* Windows 7/8/10
* Mac OS X 10.8 or higher
* BlackBerry OS 10.3 or higher
* Amazon Fire OS
* Amazon Fire TV
* Android TV
- Alarm on connectivity issues
- Low data consumption (especially when using audio only)
- Control camera LED from parents device
- Talkback: Talk with your baby
- Displays battery charge level of baby device and warns on low battery
- Support for temperature and humidity sensors (see our homepage for details)
Desktop version of the app (Windows / Mac):
Download at: http://www.babyphonemobile.com/
Do you want an app for your private Wi-Fi network?
Then please look for our 'WiFi Baby Monitor' app available on the app store. This version can be bought for a one-time fee because it does not require any server resources.
Further possible applications of the app:
- Dog Monitor
- Stay in contact with care recipients
- Pet camera
Questions or Problems?
For further support, please check our FAQ: http://www.babyphonemobile.com/eng/faq or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note that our support team speaks only English and German)