AlfaOBD software for Alfa-Romeo, Fiat, Lancia. Some Dodge, RAM, and Chrysler models produced in cooperation with
Fiat are covered. Although the software is primarily targeted for car owners, it provides the features of professional
scanners. Many dealer-level diagnostic and configuration procedures are available.
Application requires activation. After installation open the "About" screen and send activation request to email@example.com. You will receive activation code, paste it to the corresponding field on the "About" screen and activate the program.
Make sure you have a compatible OBD interface. For the list of supported OBD interfaces see www.alfaobd.com.
NOTE: If AlfaOBD can not connect to a car ECU with the message "Interface reports NO DATA" or "Interface reports CAN ERROR" it most probably means your interface is not compatible or defective.
For the details of configuration of connection to interface and car see application help available on http://www.alfaobd.com/AlfaOBD_Android_Help.pdf
AlfaOBD features include:
- native support of Electronic control units used in Fiat group cars. Native support differs AlfaOBD from many other diagnostic applications providing only limited generic OBDII support of Fiat group cars
- monitoring various dynamic parameters of engine, gearbox, ABS, climate control ECUs and graphical presentation as plots
- reading of static data: ECU identification, system status, fault codes with probable causes and environment information where applicable
- clearing of fault codes
- active diagnostics and configuration procedures for various equipment controlled by engine, gearbox, body computer, climate control, ABS, airbag, code control and other ECUs
- electronic key and RF remote control programming
For the full list of supported control units visit http://www.alfaobd.com
Application available in Czech, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, and Spanish. Languages are selectable via application Settings menu.
NOTE: If plots are not updated, turn "Force GPU rendering" off in "Settings"->"Developer Option".